October 18, 2013

# Blogging # Five on Friday

Five on Friday

I thought it would be fun to join in on a link-up today! The idea is to write about five things I'm loving. We will see how this goes and maybe it will become a weekly tradition!


ONE. Low Sugar Pumpkin Spice Creamer
I am a sucker for flavored coffee creamer. I usually use almond milk to sweeten my coffee because of the high calories in creamer...but what a great way to add a little pumpkin flavor without adding the calories and sugar!


TWO. New blog design and name
I am still in love with the new name and design. It's so refreshing.


THREE. Fall TV
Cooler weather and early sunsets have us indoors more often at night. I am loving my TV lineup these days! Can we say Grey's Anatomy, The Big Bang Theory, and Modern Family?!

FOUR. My Write Plate
The Write Plate was one of the most fun and unique wedding gifts I received! I love changing out the ribbon and the message to reflect each season & occasion.


FIVE. Long naps
Not for me...for the little one. Peyton is pretty consistent with naps, but I just love the days when she decides to sleep for 3 hours! I take the opportunity to catch up on housework and enjoy some ME time!


Be sure to link up and join the fun!



6 comments:

  1. Oh I love that Pumpkin Spice creamer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blog design and name. I am in the middle of a blog redesign and really struggling with a new name for mine. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that creamer! I didn't realize they had a sugar free one, I might have to try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I was quite excited when I found the sugar free version :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Andrea, found your blog through 5 On Friday. I need to try that creamer. I currently enjoy a nice cup of decaf with the French Vanilla creamer but I love pumpkin pie!!! Love your blog design and the plate is adorable.

    Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey girlie! found you on the linkup and am following along now...yay!!!

    love that creamer...might as well go for it while it's pumpkin everything season, right!? ;)

    the blog looks lovely! love the simplicity and grace of its design!! love!!!

    xx
    elise

    ReplyDelete