October 01, 2013

# Family # Fitness

The Only Constant is Change

Why, hello there!

I have been slacking majorly at the old blog, and I think it's just because I haven't felt motivated. I am always considering new topics, but I just feel...bored. 

In the spirit of this changing season, I am ready to change some things up at Happily Ever After.


First up: Name Change! I've been considering a blog name change for a little while. Although I do like the current name, it's not as unique as I want it to be. I've been brainstorming and there are a few that top the list. If you have any ideas, send them my way!

With the name change, I will certainly have to change up the blog design, and I'm excited to play with a few new looks :)

On the Family front:

It seems like Peyton has grown up so much in the past month. She communicates very well, and can identify many letters and colors now! She is turning into a little person before our eyes.


 And me? Well I am so tired of these last few pounds of baby weight. I have started and stopped healthier eating too many times in the last year. I have identified my downfalls and resolved to overcome them! Commitment, I am here!

On the house front:

Nothing major is happening with home improvements right now. I am getting ready to re-organize our office because Miss P has discovered the drawer with markers and I need to move them! Ben is gearing up for a big project that will happen in the next few months (hopefully): building a closet in our playroom!

Other than that, I am just happy to begin our fall decorating this weekend :)

Keep an eye out for a post about our trip to Punta Cana!!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment