January 26, 2016

# BugBean # Currently

Currently {January Edition}

Hey y'all! I'm joining in on a fun new monthly series: "Currently". I love checking in with bloggers to see what they are 'currently' doing!

Currently....

Realizing: My kiddos are growing up way too fast. I've been flipping through some old photos and I can't believe how quickly time flies. It's bittersweet for sure!

 These were taken exactly one year apart. WOW!
   
Watching: American Idol! Yes, I'm still a fan and I'm so sad this is the last season. The judge panel is finally the perfect mix of people and I will miss their antics.


Meeting: My January fitness goal of drinking more water! I hope you are too :)

Drinking: Delicious shakes packed with awesome nutrients that are actually helping me lose weight. Whaaaaat?! I love it!

Creating: Baby books for the girls. I've been slacking in this department but I want to capture every detail before they are off to college!

What are you currently realizing, watching, meeting, drinking, and creating?

2 comments:

  1. Love these! I seriously need to work on Darrow's baby book...seeing as how there's another baby coming soon and I haven't done anything with the baby book yet at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard to keep up with for sure! Thank goodness for the Notes app on my IPhone so I can jot down important stuff to record later!

      Delete