January 22, 2016

# Five on Friday # Recipes

Friday Faves

What I'm loving today!

New Microwave. Our old one had been on the fritz and when the repairs cost more than a new one, we decided it was time. We went with stainless steel and I just love it!

She's a beaut!

Sister Love. There are a few moments a day when these two get along and show love. Mickey Mouse doesn't hurt the situation.


New Blog. One of my buddies is starting out on her blogging journey. I love her post "Why Diets Don't Work"- This woman speaks the truth y'all!


Broccoli Recipe. I found a new recipe for broccoli and YUM! It's perfectly roasted in the oven with the most important ingredients-garlic and cheese!




PSA. Get your lady bits checked out everyone! I know we're getting a little personal here, but preventative care is so important. Schedule those check-ups y'all!!


Happy Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment