January 29, 2016

# Five on Friday # Home Improvement

Friday Faves

This week's lovelies...

PediaCare Gentle Vapors. When you've been dealing with illness for years weeks, this little plug in unit is a lifesaver. No humidifiers to empty and clean- just a plug in with a little vapor pad. This thing is strong and truly helps the baby sleep better when she's all congested.


NuMe Wand. I've been considering a curling wand, but definitely didn't want to pay the premium! Thanks to IG, I got this one for $36 (regularly $139) SCORE!!! Now who wants to show me how to use this thing?
Daddy Boot Camp. Some fun new things on the horizon for the husband. And no...it's not what you're thinking. Stay tuned!



New Hair. My appointment is next week and I can't wait! I still have no clue what I'm going to do but I'm ready for a big change! Perhaps a little more red? I love this color and these waves.



 Storage Unit. Ben and his Dad built an awesome storage unit for our playroom. I am in love with it! There's hanging space for dress up clothes, and tons of areas for bins and other toys.

What are your faves today?

No comments:

Post a Comment