January 11, 2016

# Blogging # Goals

Happy 2016

Happy 2016 everyone!
In an effort to make this a great year, I have spent a lot of time working on my goals (note: I did not say resolutions). In the past, I have had ideas in my head of what I would like to achieve in the upcoming year, but no real plan to get there. It was no surprise that I didn't succeed.

I realized that I am always busy but not always productive. I feel like I bounce around from one thing to the next just to maintain sanity (i.e. tidy house, meals for family, work) while other things that mean a lot to me are being pushed to the back burner.

This year, I'm making goals and a plan to reach them!

Here's where I started: PUSH Goal Worksheet
There are some great things about this workbook, but what I really love:

1) It's free. Duh.
2) The first step is a self-assessment of different areas in your life (like physical health, environment, and romance). By assessing these areas, you really get an idea of areas that need improvement.
3) You focus on one PUSH goal at a time so it's more achievable!
4) There is a section for 10 minute tasks on the daily worksheet. This is really nice because most of the time, I don't have 45 minutes to complete a task from start to finish!
 

Of course, remember to be SMART about setting goals


Happy goal setting!



No comments:

Post a Comment