September 16, 2011

# Parties # Projects

Bachelorette Details

I had SO much fun planning the decor and food for Christa's bachelorette party. I just had to document all of it!
Invitations: via Paper Affair


Thank goodness for stencils!




I made a picture banner that stretched the whole length of the house

                                         All pictures of the bride with her bridesmaids!

We discovered Kendal's hidden talent-baking! She made these cupcakes!

What Bachelorette party would be complete without bride & groom bottle covers?!

A picture frame with some pretty scrapbook paper behind it-instant dry-erase board
(Thank you Pinterest!)


So, coming from someone who can barely draw a stick person, this was a stretch, but I'm pretty happy with how our details turned out, and I think Christa loved the decor!


No comments:

Post a Comment