December 27, 2011

# Christmas # Junebug

Christmas is Here!

I have a confession to make: I have not been feeling the Christmas spirit this year. I think the biggest bah-humbug was the looming fact that I had to work on Christmas Day. I am such a traditional holiday person, and I just couldn't excited about the big day knowing that I wouldn't be able to spend time with my family. I was off on Christmas Eve, but Ben had to work all day...so in the time of year when we should be enjoying family and friends, we were at work. Seriously, bah-humbug. I managed to capture the happy times though : )
                                                        
                         Decorating cookies on Christmas Eve with Christa- a 15 year tradition!

Wrapping gifts with animals around is nearly impossible!


Our tree on Christmas morning (at 4am before work!)

Feeling truly blessed

Love my sisters : )


And now, for the 15 week update:

15 week stats:

Size: Naval orange

New Developments: Moving joints and limbs-squirming away (apparently)

Symptoms: Heartburn!!!

What I'm looking forward to: A <slightly> bigger baby bump...still getting that "I wonder?" look. And with all this squirming, I'm ready to feel something (besides heartburn & gas..haha!)

                                            (Please excuse the scrubs)
                                             Me and my naval orange : )



No comments:

Post a Comment