January 17, 2014

# Date Night # Five on Friday

Five on Friday

It's been quite a while since I've participated in Five on Friday.
Here goes...




ONE. Baby Shower Fun
I am co-hosting a baby shower for a dear friend of mine and I am loving how things are coming together!



TWO. KitchenAid. Mixer.
A totally unexpected gift from my Mom for Christmas...I have been finding any and every excuse to use it.
Ain't she a beauty?



 

THREE. Planner
There's just something about that quiet time in the morning when I get to sit with my coffee and my planner. It's peaceful. It's happy.
(And yes, I totally used Mickey Mouse Clubhouse to entertain my child so I could have 20 minutes to myself)


FOUR. American Idol
I know I'm probably one of the few remaining fans, but I still love the original singing competition. I am happy with the {talented!} judges and I think this season is off to a great start!


FIVE. Puzzling
Me and the hubs are becoming old and nerdy. Or maybe we've always been that way. We've started working puzzles in the evening after P goes to bed. It's a little hobby we can enjoy together while we catch up on shows. :)


Enjoy your weekend, friends!


3 comments:

  1. I co-hosted a baby shower for my co-blogger over the summer and it was so much fun to put it all together - can't wait to see how yours turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am super excited with our Woodlands theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cakes is THE CUTEST thing ever! Bless it! Hope you've had a fabulous weekend!! xx

    ReplyDelete