February 26, 2014

# Friends # Parties

Angie's Baby Shower

I had so much fun co-hosting a baby shower for a dear friend and DG sister!
We traveled to Nashville for the shower and really enjoyed visiting with friends we haven't seen in a while. It's neat to watch my friends become parents. I spent my college years with these ladies, and have many memories of mixers, late nights on Massey, Homecoming prep and long talks :)


To celebrate Baby Fox, we thought it most appropriate to go with a woodland theme. 

via Shutterfly

Sara's house is gorgeous already, but she put a lot of work into creating personal touches for the shower.



Erin ensured that we had some fun activities planned, including decorating some onesies so Baby Scarlett will have cute duds for her monthly photos ;)



It was a lot of fun to see my DG sisters with my own little legacy




What a great time we had celebrating our friend and the start of a new family.



Update: Miss Scarlett Elizabeth was born Feb 22-beautiful and healthy babe!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment