September 01, 2014

# Recipes

One Pot Tomato Basil Pasta

I am so excited to share one of my favorite new recipes! It's quick, easy, cheap, and fresh....MY kind of recipe!

 One Pot Tomato Basil Pasta 

What You'll Need:

-1 box (13.25 oz) whole wheat linguine
-1 onion, thinly sliced
-4-6 cloves garlic, minced
-2 Cups fresh chopped tomatoes (or 1 pint grape tomatoes)
-handful of basil, chopped
-handful of parsley, chopped
-2 Tbsp olive oil
-2 tsp salt
-1/2 tsp black pepper
-pinch red pepper flakes
-5 Cups water
-Parmesan cheese to top

 I do use some shortcuts, like jarred garlic ;)


What You'll Do:

1) Combine all ingredients (except parm cheese) in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat, stirring occasionally to submerge pasta as it softens.

2) Once mixture comes to a boil, reduce heat to medium and stir CONTINUOUSLY for ~8 minutes until sauce has thickened and pasta is cooked.

3) Top with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.



Notes:

-Tongs work great for the continuous stirring (and it's a great arm workout, too!).

-Although the ingredients sound light, the starch from the pasta makes this dish hearty with a pretty thick sauce. I usually let is sit for ~2 minutes on low/no heat to thicken.

-I haven't become brave enough to start adding other things, but I bet shrimp or andouille sausage would be really good if you need a meat :)



Original Recipe

The best part? Only one pot to clean! Enjoy :)


1 comment:

  1. I want to make your daughter scream with enjoyment as I lick her entire body ending up at her sweet little pussy I'll make her coo, scream and quiver with enjoyment as I lick her tiny hole then 'll lick down ending up at her butthole and I will fill her with enjoyment as I lick her tiny hole then I'll lick her ass cheeks and crack,. I'll then throw her on the bed and spread her legs shove my absolutely massive monster black cock 9in long 6in wide up her pussy and thrust deeper and deeper into her canal until I orgasm cum inside her then I'll have her bend over and spread her ass cheeks and I will lube up her tiny hole and my giant dick and shove it inside her asshole and I'll thrust deeper and deeper into her intestines until I orgasm cum inside her while she's sscreaming, cooing and quivering with total completion of her orgasms then I'll shove it up her pussy from behind and thrust deeper and deeper into her while she's screaming, cooing and quivering with completion of More G-SPOT orgasms then I'll have her lay down on her side spread her ass cheeks wide ass I shove my unlubed dick up her unlubed asshole while she screams out with pain at first before she starts screaming, cooing and quivering with orgasmic sexual pleasure and enjoyment

    ReplyDelete