April 13, 2016

# Fitness

April Fitness Goal

April




Spring is here, and summer is around the corner. Perfect timing for this month's fitness goal...

Keep a food journal
  
This one is pretty simple, but oh so important! I admit-I'm a grazer. I often snack when I'm procrastinating, but I recently began keeping a food journal using my FitBit. I'll tell ya-documenting every food and drink that goes in your mouth will keep you accountable.

If you're a pen and paper kind of person- just write down what you're eating. Review it at the end of the day and week to see how balanced your diet is.

If you're a technology lover, use an app like FitBit or MyFitnessPal to help keep up with calories, too!

Hope you're all drinking plenty of water, eating breakfast, and getting enough sleep!


No comments:

Post a Comment