June 21, 2016

# Currently

Currently {June Edition}

I picked the first 5 verbs from Random Verb Generator to let you all know what I'm currently up to!

Currently...

Cracking... Open a new book- Francine Rivers Mark of the Lion series. Unfortunately, it's reading like a history book so far but I have faith in Francine! Has anyone else read this series?


Gathering... Ideas for the 50th wedding anniversary soiree I'm helping to plan. Beach trip + family + party...Could it get any better?

I don't know who Beverly and Walter are, but how cute are these invites?!

Soaking... In the days of summer. In years past, I had 100 excuses every day why we couldn't go to the pool, or have a play date (the house was a mess, I had to work, it was too hot...etc) but this year, all bets are off! The house will remain a mess, the laundry unfolded, and dinners will be quick and easy but we are going to enjoy our summer!

These moments are worth the messy house

Looking... For the perfect piece for the wall in our office. We have been working SO hard on this office and now we are on to the final touches. I hope I find it soon because I don't want another almost complete room!

Learning... How to juggle the many responsibilities I've recently taken on. We've had lots of family changes that I think will ultimately be so good for our family. But it's certainly taken some getting used to!


What are currently doing?!

No comments:

Post a Comment