August 14, 2017

# About Me # Work

Boot Camp for New Moms

Hey y'all!

I am so excited to announce the launch of our new perinatal education class: Boot Camp for New Moms! This class was inspired by its "brother" class Boot Camp for New Dads, facilitated by my very own hubs :)

Boot Camp is not an exercise class, or a course on infant care; it is a discussion-based workshop for parents-to-be to join experienced parents and their babies to learn about life as a new family.

In Mommy Boot Camp, we focus on topics like breastfeeding, comforting techniques, male bonding timeline, and going back to work. The workshop is a judgement-free zone where rookie moms can ask veteran moms about their experiences as a new Mom.

My co-facilitator... I just adore this lady!

One of our vets in action

Here are some upcoming classes at my hospital- let your Mom-to-be friends know!


No comments:

Post a Comment