August 03, 2011

# Goals # Home

Inspection passed!

We had our home inspection today, and as we were finishing up, I asked our inspector, "If it was your decision, would you buy this house?" A smile and a definite 'yes' made me feel confident that we had made the right decision.
I know there are still a few things that could happen between now and closing day on September 15th, but most of the major stuff is behind us now. I took lots of pictures today, but because we still don't technically own the home, I think a sneak peak will do for now!
Front of the house (garage is to the left)


Future plans for this space: make a front porch!

A great kitchen (must have!)

Master bath with separate vanities

Deck is great for entertaining

The future man cave : )

I can't even count how many times today I said, "Uh...we are about to buy this house!" It's an exciting (and scary!) new adventure and I see lots of home projects in our future. And the only down side to all of this? We have to PACK and MOVE! Booo


3 comments: