July 31, 2011

# Family # Goals

Summer Days

Whew...what a week!
I worked an extra day (hello overtime!) and it was a good thing because we have been slammed at work. I think the heat is causing everyone to go into labor.
My Mom is out of town, so Ben and I arranged our schedules so we could help my Dad out and watch my sisters for a few days. I forgot what it was like being a kid in the summer time-completely carefree! We had lots of fun swimming, playing games, cooking together, and watching movies.

Pool Time

We went to Ben's country club to stock up on our veggies!

Sister love..Laurel is such a cuddle bug

Building forts inside!

And for the really exciting news...WE ARE BUYING A HOUSE! Yep, the one that was right across the street from the first house we fell in love with! This house is definitely not a starter home- 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths and a full basement. Right now, I am excited but feeling a little overwhelmed (that's a lot of house) but I love it and it was a great investment-something we will never outgrow!

We have our inspection on Wednesday, so I will get to take lots of pictures. If all goes well, we will be closing on September 15th. We are super excited and I can't wait to share all of the updates!

No comments:

Post a Comment