October 17, 2013

# Holiday # Recipes

3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cupcakes

Last fall, I experimented with the recipe for Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies. They turned out quite delicious, but had more of a cake/muffin texture rather than a cookie texture. I was inspired... :)

Thus, The 3 Ingredient Pumpkin Cupcakes were born!


What You'll Need
1 (15 oz.) can of pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
1 box spice cake mix
frosting of choice (I used cream cheese frosting)



What You'll Do:

1. Mix the pumpkin and cake mix together. You will have to use a little elbow grease, too!
Your mixture should look like this
2. Place cupcake liners in a muffin pan and fill with the mixture. I like a jumbo cupcake, so I fill about 3/4 full.

3. Bake  at 350 for 25 minutes.


For a muffin, you are all done!

For a cupcake, add icing :)

Enjoy!

I would love for you to share any recipes with simple ingredients!


No comments:

Post a Comment