October 26, 2012

# Recipes

2 Ingredient Pumpkin Cookies

I have noticed this recipe floating around Pinterest lately, and I have to admit-I was way skeptical. I just didn't believe that 2 ingredients could come together to make something so delicious. But, I figured...it only cost $4.00 between the 2 ingredients, so really I had nothing to lose (or only about $4)!

Here goes nothin':

What You'll Need:
1 (15oz) can pumpkin (you will need the pure pumpkin, not pie filling!)
1 box spice cake mix


What You'll Do:
-Mix 'em together and drop by rounded tablespoon onto a lined cookie sheet



-Bake at 350 for about 18-20 minutes, or until edges are a little firm

 
I was quite pleased with how these cookies turned out. If you are looking for a crunchy or chewy cookie, this is not it. These have a more cake-y texture. In fact, I think for my next batch, I may try them out as cupcakes or muffins. I might even get crazy and add some cream cheese frosting. Watch out!

 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Have been looking for this very recipe~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy! I think the cupcakes/muffins are even better! Same process, but put the mixture into muffin pan and bake a little longer.

      Delete