December 04, 2014

# Eliza

Eliza {Two Months}

It's hard to believe, but it's time for another Bean update. This little babe is growing fast!

Two months old

Eating: Every 3 hours on average. Of course, at this age, the growth spurts are pretty frequent!

Sleeping: Things have definitely improved in this area! Eliza typically goes 4 1/2 hours between feeds at night, and settles right back down after eating. We've moved her to her own room and her habits have become a bit more routine now. Last night, she slept from 8pm-5:30am!


Skills:  Tracking, batting at toys, smiles & giggles all the time! She has some pretty amazing neck strength and likes to pull herself forward using my hands.

Happy Times: Honestly, I have a super easygoing baby! I can almost always get a smile when I blow raspberries (something that scared Peyton!). Eliza loves her playmat. She absolutely lights up when she sees Peyton, which melts my heart :)

Unhappy Times: The only time Bean cries hard is when getting out of the bath. I assume she's cold...? She jabbers and fusses when she's getting sleepy, but goes right to sleep with a little help. 


 Stats: 24 inches long (97% ile) and 12lb, 12oz (80% ile). Eliza is wearing 3 and 6 month clothing.

Growing girl

Little Liza Cate,

I am just loving your easygoing nature! This age is so fun because something as simple as blowing a raspberry can produce a BIG grin and giggle (unless, of course, I have the camera out!).
It is precious how enamored you are with your big sister, and I hope I can continue to foster a good relationship between you two. We love you sweet girl :)



No comments:

Post a Comment