December 02, 2014

# Blog Challenge # Blogging

A Few of my Favorite Things {Gifts Under $100}

Here we are for the last installment of the Christmas linkup! It's been fun participating again this year...it has definitely prompted me to begin my shopping sooner!

Go here or here to see previous weeks.


For the final week, our focus is on awesome gifts under $100. I decided to put a little twist on this one and focus on a specific population: The Tween Girl. I have two little sisters (11 & 12 years old) and I feel like I struggle every year to find the right gifts for them! They are at a tricky age now, so it has really become a challenge! Here are a few of my favorite things for the tween girl:




Tween Gifts 
 Texting Gloves. Tweens spend about 99.9% of their time texting with friends, so they might as well stay warm doing it!

Duffle Bag. For all those sleepovers, tweens need a stylish duffle bag!

T. Swift. Duh. She's a superstar.

Ring Holder This elephant ring holder is playful and cute- perfect for holding rings or hair ties!

The Braiding HandbookI love it when my sisters play with my hair, and they are way more talented at it than I am. This book of braids & buns will definitely keep them occupied!

Bluetooth Shower Speaker. Music is the most important thing to a tween (well, besides texting) and with these shower speakers they can bring their tunes in with them!

Monogram NecklaceThis is a perfect age for their first nice piece of jewelry. I love this necklace-it's simple and delicate.

I hope this list helps you with the tween on your list! Happy Shopping!

Link Up Here!


 

11 comments:

  1. Texting gloves and a monogrammed bag are perfect gifts, I'd love em both!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I poke fun at my sisters, but I do my fair share of texting too! Might not be a bad idea :)

      Delete
  2. I love those monogrammed necklace! I posted about ones from Kate Spade this morning! Very similar.
    Sydney
    http://raisingsoutherngrace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bag! It's so cute. I agree that texting gloves are a good idea. May have to get those for my 18 year old sister.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bag!! we have been jamming out to TS since it came out!! just love!! stopping over from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those monogrammed necklaces are so simple and perfect for anyone, great find!

    ReplyDelete