August 07, 2015

# Eliza

Eliza {Ten Months}

Miss E is learning more and more, and we are starting to see quite the personality!

 Ten months old

Eating: Still nursing 4 times per day, and I really don't see her cutting back anytime soon. I guess I should start thinking about weaning, but not sure if I'm ready for that yet! This babe loves to eat for sure-anything and everything I give her.

Sleeping: Still sleeping from 7:30pm-6:30am with 2 naps per day. She doesn't like to be rocked anymore, and will squirm around until I lay her in bed!


Skills: Cruising everywhere! This kiddo is on the move for sure! Eliza loves to give hugs (complete with an "awwww" sound effect), blow kisses, wave, shake her head no, and clap. She has begun to manipulate toys that require fine motor skills. Little Miss calls every animal a "dog" , and I'm pretty certain I've been hearing "Night Night" and "Nana" (banana) from her, too!

Teeth: Two on the bottom, and some incredibly swollen upper gums. Those top 2 are coming soon!

Happy Times: Eliza is still a generally happy baby, but becomes absolutely giddy about her sippy cup, the vacuum cleaner, music, and big sister.

Unhappy Times: Well, we've learned this chic has quite the temper! She is perfectly content until something angers her (taking something away, laying her down for a change, Mommy walking away from her, etc.) then she grunts and screams with anger. Sometimes she and sister get into grunting matches....always entertaining.


Stats: No official height and weight this month, but it seems she has gone through a recent growth spurt. Eliza seems taller to me, and she might be thinning out a little. Some of the 9 mo pajamas I was still squeezing her into are definitely too short now!


Miss Eliza,
You are just absorbing everything right now! Although generally happy, your temper lets us know when you are not joking around. I hope you will always be able to let us know your needs and that we will always be able to meet them. We love you sweet girl!

Ma and Da!


No comments:

Post a Comment