August 28, 2015

# Fitness # Five on Friday

Five on Friday



It's been a while, y'all! Things are super busy around here, as usual. I wonder when I will stop kidding myself that life will eventually "slow down"..HA!

Here's what I'm loving this Friday!

{ONE} Wunderlist.
Have you heard of it? It's basically a to-do list app. I've been using it for a while as my grocery list, chore list, and projects list. It's super convenient, and you can link with other people and even assign tasks to them! So when hubby is heading to the grocery store on the way home from work, he can just glance at our linked Wunderlist to be sure he's getting everything we need. I just love it :)


{TWO} School Days.
I can't believe it, but my sweet P will start preschool on Tuesday! She is so excited to go to school, and I just know she will thrive in the classroom. She is only going 2 days per week but this Mama will probably be a bit emotional at first!


{THREE} Body Cleanse.
It's time to lose the rest of this baby weight, y'all! After doing a lot of research into different nutritional programs, I've found one that's simple (read: no counting points or hours of meal prep) and very effective. I can't wait to feel better, have more energy, and shed a few pounds in the process!



{FOUR} Strawberry Blonde.
After years of begging me to go red, the husband finally got his way. My amazing colorist used a toner to give my hair an all-over hue of strawberry blonde. It's not extreme, but I think it looks great, especially with my fair complexion. It might stay here for a little while :)

Quick selfie before a wedding shower...I had to show my Mama!

{FIVE} Party Planning.
Well, here we are planning a first birthday party for Eliza. These babies grow up way too fast. We know that "a small gathering" is just not in our vocabulary, so I have been busy gathering inspiration for her big celebration!
 Ummmm these just might be there
Enjoy your Friday!!!


4 comments:

  1. I love your hair!! It looks great! Goodluck with the preschool drop off! Those firsts are so hard!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!
      I know drop off will be hard, but my little P is going to love it, so it's worth it!!

      Delete
  2. Your hair looks great! The popcorn cupcakes are so cute - what a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I might have to see about those cupcakes :)

      Delete