February 29, 2016

# Blog Challenge # Currently

Currently {February Edition}

Hey there! I'm back for the next installment of the Currently series. Let me know what you guys are currently up to!

Currently...

Realizing: Spring is coming! It seems like January and February are the longest months ever, but there is a tiny shimmer of light at the end of the winter tunnel.


Watching: YouTube videos on how to chalk paint.
I took a desk off a neighbor's hands almost a year ago, and it's still sitting in our garage just waiting for a makeover. I need to get going on it!

Inspiration
 

Meeting: So many new people at work! Our little unit is growing by leaps and bounds and it seems there's a new face every time I'm at work. Welcome, everyone!

Drinking: Coffee.
I've been loving my daily cup 'o Joe. It's good for the soul! And it loves me back :)


 Creating: Plans for our flower beds.
We did a major overhaul on our front flower beds last spring, and this year, I'm so excited to add a little seasonal color and be done. It's amazing what a splash of color will do!


So what are you currently realizing, watching, meeting, drinking, and creating?


No comments:

Post a Comment