October 11, 2016

# Eliza # Parties

Eliza's Second Birthday {Lorax Party}

I had been thinking on this party theme for a while, and I loved how everything came together! Eliza loves "The Wowax" movie...and usually starts asking for it around 7:00am :)

We typically have our parties in the front yard/garage but I was hoping to host in the backyard this time. My neighbors convinced me that the unfinished basement was a good place to host-and I actually loved it!

We cleaned out one of the rooms and hung brown butcher paper, and I painted a mural resembling The Lorax scenery.
The husband made The Once-ler out of scrap wood- I think it was the best part!





We served:
-Uncrustables
-Humming Fish (in a fish bowl!)
-Truffula Fruits
-Barbaloot Snacks (teddy grahams and marshmallows)
-Truffula Treats (cupcakes resembled a Truffula forrest)






 Our birthday girl


 The kids had a great time playing in the sand "planting" Truffula trees, coloring, and making Lorax masks.





 I love these little Lorax-es ;)






 Yummo cupcakes!
I can't believe this stinker is TWO






 We love opening gifts at parties...kids like to see everything, and Eliza gets the chance to say thank-you!




 And of course-we had the TN-FL game on...and what a great end to a pretty awesome party.



 We had such a great time celebrating with all of our friends and family. Our little Bean is so blessed!




4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks!! I'm glad I actually took photos this time :)

      Delete
  2. Good job you guys. And she's getting so big. See ya all in a few months. Hugs and kisses from us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some day we will have a party when you're here!! Love ya Poppa

      Delete