October 11, 2010

# Date Night

Fall= Fair

Ben and I went to the county fair last night. Today, I feel like I am floating around in a pool of fryer grease. Oh well, it was SO worth it. Fair food is pretty much the only reason I go, although we had a great time doing other things:

Eating a giant corndog!
Watching people on The Ferris Wheel

This llama took a liking to Ben!

How sweet!

YAY fair!

Ben won a stuffed animal for me : )

I have been wanting to try these for years...!

That's right folks...deep fried Oreos!

We also watched a dog show- frisbee tricks and dock diving! Those dogs were full of energy and too quick for my camera. My other fave part of the fair? People watching. I could do that alll day.

Overall, a great date night and a new yearly tradition.
Now time for a detox...

2 comments:

  1. don't let ben touch that llama!! gross, farm animals. jk :) looked like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha Jilly- I made sure he washed up afterwards!

    ReplyDelete