October 18, 2010

Yawn

Well, I have made the transfer to a hospital much closer to my house. I used to work there before going to Atlanta for RN training. I LOVE it- I feel like I am back "home" and I feel much more comfortable in a smaller hospital. The one challenge? I am on night shift. I recently worked Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night from 7pm-7am. Whew! I have worked night shift before, and I managed to adjust to it, but so far...no good.
Maybe it's because I'm also battling a bad cold that totally came out of left field. I feel like I could probably sleep for the next week straight.
Instead, I have been cleaning the house and doing laundry. Blah!

I did manage to catch an episode of my FAVE talk show ever...ELLEN! She makes me laugh every time. Today, Ellen learned how to pole dance. This certainly brightened my day and I thought I should share





1 comment:

  1. I <3 Ellen. I hate working a normal job because I never get to watch her!

    ReplyDelete