May 27, 2011

# Friends # Travel

Angie's Wedding

I had a great time in Nashville last weekend. Angie was the most laid back, organized and calm bride I have ever seen!


On Thursday, I headed to Chattanooga and met up with Ashley and Jordan to hitch a ride to Nashville. (Ben had to work, and I really don't like driving by myself to Nashville). I spent the night with Ashley at her Mom's house in Murfreesboro while Jordan headed to Boston to go to a Red Sox game.
On Friday, the beautiful bride treated us to pedicures, then back to her Mom's house for a luncheon and some girl time!

 After our luncheon, it was off to the rehearsal, then to Carrabba's for din din! We loved making Angie's rehearsal bouquet!



After dinner, we decided to head to our hotel for a little relaxing and reminiscing...and celebrating Angie's last night as a single lady!
On the BIG DAY, Angie woke up early and began watching the weather...which was questionable for rain (literally, the news had a rain cloud with a big question mark over it..thanks for your help!). As it turns out, we had a terrible downpour of rain for about 30 minutes...which cleared up in time for the ceremony!
She managed some breakfast, then it was off to pick up her gown and final honeymoon packing : )


We headed to The Carnton Plantation for final preparations! Angie was so calm and collected through it all. What a beautiful bride!! I will leave you with some pictures of the event.
Doing her makeup:

The Carnton Plantation:

Mr. and MRS!!

The centerpieces:

The Cake:

Bridesmaid dresses= perfect!

Angie, I wish you all the happiness in the world! It was an honor to stand by you on your special day.

3 comments:

  1. Angie and I must be very similar! I want to get married at Carnton and I've always wanted centerpieces of hydrangeas in mason jars!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures look oddly familiar :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, I know Em! I should have given credit to you....I just didn't get many pictures with all the running around!

    ReplyDelete