May 09, 2011

# Family # Pets

Spring=Busy!

The past few weeks have been suuuuper busy-filled with lots of events, family, and friends-just the way I like it!
I guess it all started around Easter time...I worked the night before, then Ben and I enjoyed dinner at Aunt Aud's house. I made up a new recipe (a broccoli, chicken, cheesy rice concoction) and managed to stay awake for the evening!
A minor traffic jam on our way to Easter dinner!



After Easter, I worked and cleaned...and repeat. On Thursday, Ben's brother, sister-in-law, and niece came in town. We finally got to meet Ava : ) 





The family was off to a wedding, while I lived in up in Atlanta for Angie's bachelorette weekend! (Pictures to come...). We had a great time checking out the local bars, walking around Piedmont Park, shopping, and touring Sweetwater Brewery!


On Tuesday, Lori & Grandma Sally came in town for Ken's graduation from police academy. We were so happy they could stay with us and really enjoyed the visit. And...as every grandmother should, "Hamma" spoiled Rowen rotten : )
Naptime!
On Saturday night I worked, but managed to stay awake through Mother's Day breakfast with the family! My Mom was at a dog show yesterday (spending time with her other children) so she was off shortly after breakfast.
Mix in birthday celebrations, graduation parties, working nights, and a hair cut...it's been a crazy few weeks!!
 After I woke up from my afternoon slumber, I was so ready to just sit and do nothing. So, I spent some time watching Ben & Rowen play fetch, then read a book on my Kindle (no glare!). Just what I needed for sure. 


Yes, she does play fetch now...and loves it!
Uh-oh...lost the ball in the bushes, but Daddy will help!
For the upcoming week: I am working tonight and tomorrow night, then it's off to Savannah for our anniversary! I can't believe we are about to celebrate one year, and what better way to spend it than staying it at a B&B, touring the most historic city in the south, and eating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment