November 12, 2011

# Travel # Weekend

Mac & Paisley time!

A few days after our move, I just couldn't stand it anymore-I had to go visit those babies! Mac & Paisley were almost 6 weeks old and the sweetest babies ever!
I took night duty on Monday night (Jordan didn't argue at all!) and really enjoyed helping Ashley through the night and the next day!

Nap time! (they are both asleep!)

                           Right before I left...Mac didn't want me to leave. Neither did Ashley ; )

The following weekend, Ben and I scored some season tickets to the TN v. Buffalo game so back to Tennessee we went. We stayed in Chattanooga on Saturday night after the game, so I got to see Mac & Paisley again!

                                                         Love this view of the stadium

No game would be complete without Petro's!

Great seats!

Probably our favorite place in the world :)

Ben & Paisley

Me & Paisley




No comments:

Post a Comment