November 14, 2011

# Friends # Milestones

My Best Friend's Wedding

The day finally arrived!
As usual, I was a terrible photographer. I think I was more focused on making sure things went smoothly...my # 1 duty as a Matron of Honor.
After rehearsal on Friday (11/4), we enjoyed dinner at Ray's Killer Creek. The food was fabulous and we enjoyed the company even more.
I'm not sure we slept much that night (there was a nervous energy!) but we were up bright and early to start hair & makeup.

Christa writing her letter to her future hubby!

Time for hair (and coffee!)

Morning ladies :)

Seeesters

Our GORGEOUS bride!

Precious

Cutest dance

Photobooth Fun!

It was a gorgeous wedding and I am so happy for my best friend! I am still on the search for a picture of the two of us...it was a busy day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment