January 30, 2012

# Friends # Milestones

Babies, Babies...Babies!

I finally got to make it back to Chattanooga to see my favorite babies! I can't believe they are already 5 months old. Time has flown by, and I know it will only speed up from here.

Ashley and I were able to get some quality visiting time in, and I hit her up for advice on all things baby-related. It was interesting to see how she manages outings with multiples (including the inevitable questions from strangers-"Oh! Are they twins?" and "How sweet...a boy and a girl-you can be done now" and my favorite-"Are they identical?"). Some unique challenges we faced included a monsoon, waiting for 20+ minutes to use a handicap fitting room, and how to hunt for bargains with a fussy infant.
I really don't know how she does it all (and remains sane), but she has promised to share all of her secrets on her blog- This Cup Overflows. I am especially excited to read her advice on cloth diapering as we have been considering this option!

OK, I know you came for the pictures...
                                       
                                            Sweet Paisley Grace  

Mac is quite the flirt!

Happy baby-and lots of personality!

Time for breakfast!

                                          I love how easily entertained she is!

Junebug loved the visit too! S/he was very active the whole time and even kicked Mac when I was holding him. Jealous? haha

1 comment:

  1. love love love!!!! we'll have to tell junebug s/he made mac cry when he was kicked! haha! oh the joys of our stories :o) it'll be fun when the dynamics change because we will be outnumbered in june- TW0 of us with THREE babies!!

    ReplyDelete