January 10, 2012

# Budget # Home

Simple Fix

I love our master bathroom. It is perfect for us, and I knew it the instant we saw this house. One little (or large...) problem we had was the window above the tub:

Why, yes...that is our street and our neighbors' homes you can see. And guess what? They can see you too. Our temporary solution was brown painter's paper. Sorry, no picture but I need to spare you from that nonsense.
Everyone kept telling me to just 'hang blinds' on the window, but I wanted to enjoy the natural light in the bathroom, which would only be possible if the blinds were open, which defeats the purpose.

So, we found this window covering at Home Depot-you apply it like window tint.


 I think it turned out quite nicely:

To me, it just looks like a frosted window. Up next: Curtains with tie-backs and we will be all set!



1 comment:

  1. Send Ben to my house. He is pretty handy.

    ReplyDelete