June 16, 2012

# Peyton

Our First Week

What a whirlwind our first week at home has been! We have such a great support system, and I love how excited everyone is to meet our Junebug :)

Ben has certainly picked up the slack around the house, allowing me to focus on feeding and caring for Peyton. He has been cooking, cleaning, and tending to our every need. I don't think I have so much as made myself a bowl of cereal since we have been home. I would be totally lost without him!

Welcome home, Peyton!

Before we cut off our bands

Sittin' Pretty

First bath at home...not happy

She does a lot of this...

Meeting her big sister

Short outing...Mommy really needed to get out of the house!

"I may be little, but I'm a BIG VOL Fan"

I think they will get along juuust fine

Sweet sleeping girl

Family Photo!

Overall, everyone is adjusting quite well. Peyton is sleeping great, and really only cries when she is ready to eat. She is a nursing champ, but enjoys 'dessert' about 30 minutes after her main meal. So, I am just trying to meet her needs and not worry too much about a schedule at this point. That will come later.

We appreciate all of the calls, texts, messages and visits from friends! We enjoy sharing our little blessing :)

1 comment: