June 04, 2012

# Home Improvement # Junebug

Final Nursery Reveal!

What a relief to be completely finished with Junebug's nursery! I know that s/he probably won't use it for the first few weeks, but it feels so good to have it finished and ready to go!
(To read about our progress, go here, here, and here!)

Dresser: changing table and supplies. Anne Geddes print above
(I still want something for that left side-might be more diaper changing supplies!)

The crib: Crib skirt & sheet made by Grandma Starr 

Prints above crib:
Bought these frames from Michaels ($25 for 3)

I bought this scrapbook paper from Hobby Lobby- $.59 each!

Framed scrapbook paper=brilliant!
(Once Junebug is here, we will add the monogram)

Closet wall

Dry erase board
Created by my Mom using our fabric!

Window Valance
Made by Grandma Starr

Cozy nook
Side table & lamp-Ikea

Bookshelves
These are actually picture ledges from Ikea that Ben painted

Tree Mural
Painted by Alyssa
(I will be adding newborn pictures in the future)

This jar contains ribbons that were used to measure
my belly at my shower-they match our nursery perfectly!

This music box was mine as a child
It plays "Eidelweiss"


As I look around our finished nursery, I am so moved by how many people played a part in our dream nursery becoming a reality. Ben spent countless hours painting, assembling furniture, and hanging things on the wall. Our dear friend Alyssa did a beautiful job creating our tree mural. Grandma Starr was gracious enough to make a crib skirt, valance, quilt, and sheet for us. My mother created a unique dry erase board using our own fabric. Even our baby shower guests played a huge part in getting our library started!

Junebug is already so loved and is not even here yet! It truly warms my heart!


No comments:

Post a Comment