June 01, 2012

# Family # Food

Memorial Weekend

This was the first Memorial Day weekend in years that I actually got to spend time with Ben. Usually, Memorial Day marks the grand opening of the pool at the country club, which equals a very stressful 40+ hour weekend. This year (although Ben did agree to take call to cover his coworker) we were able to relax and enjoy this weekend the way we are supposed to: by eating :)

We spent some time at the pool
(Heaven on Earth I tell you)



And we ate some ribs



Fall off the bone ribs



Ben says this is one of the <many> reasons why he loves me:
I introduced him to real Memphis ribs



And that, my friends, was our weekend. Oh wait-on Monday, we had leftover ribs. Can't forget that.
It was perfect in every way!



No comments:

Post a Comment