November 15, 2012

# Friends # Holiday

Low Country Boil

Every year around Thanksgiving time, our group of friends gets together to celebrate the upcoming Holidays...and we just enjoy spending some time together. It all started 5 (maybe 6?) years ago when most of us were working at the country club. We were all in different states for school, but came home for Thanksgiving break, so we took the opportunity to get together. 
Now, even though we all live near each other, we really look forward to this party every year. Last year, Ben and I made our baby announcement at the party (and believe me...this year, we had lots of anxious stares for more exciting news! Seriously? Give us a year or two!)

Ben was set on a Low Country Boil-and it turned out great!


Preparing the boil!

I spy crab legs...yum!

What a fun spread

After our feast!

I turned them into cupcakes and added cream cheese frosting- yum-o!

My little P bug

I love our 'ciwcle' of friends...and I can't wait to see what we get into next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment