February 06, 2013

# Products

A Few of my Favorite Things {Infant Edition}



Here we are again for my favorite things series! As Peyton grows, so does the need for more STUFF! So these are the things that I have loved and used for her lately.

 Fisher Price Rainforest Jumperoo. When floor time got old, this was Peyton's favorite activity! It's like an exersaucer and jump-up all in one. It's fun to watch her master a new skill, and the music is pretty catchy.

 Mesh Food Feeder. These things are awesome! I put a homemade cube of food in it (still frozen) and P becomes giddy about this treat! It's a great tool to teach her to feed herself, plus it's a nice teether when you put cold food inside. Things can become quite messy though, so we usually take her shirt off or at least roll up her sleeves : )



Tie Chair. This is actually a new purchase for us, and boy am I glad I bought it! Basically, it's a piece of fabric that you drape over any chair, secure it, then tie your baby in. When we are out and about, especially at a friend's house, it's a perfect take-along highchair. I love this thing. GO check it out!




Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Musical Table. Santa brought this for our Sweet P and she just loves it. We have the legs off right now, and I love that it will grow with her when she begins to pull up to stand!

 Video Monitor. We have the Graco True Focus monitor, and I have been happy with it. (Although the battery is starting to die, so we keep it plugged in). To be honest, I think any video monitor will do. This has come in very handy during sleep training, and I know we will continue to get a lot of use out of it!



Breathable Mesh Crib Liner. We've had this bumper on P's crib since day one, and I honestly didn't think twice about how useful it was. Until the other day when I peeked at her on the monitor-she was snoozing....with her face buried in the bumper! I'm glad I didn't feel the need to rush in to her room and disturb her slumber. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I don't think a Momma can be too concerned about her baby's breathing!


 Boon Grass Countertop Drying Rack. Another product I've had since day one. But it makes my favorite things list because we continue to get a LOT of use out of it! It looks nice on our counter and fits a lot more than you think. Also, there are some cute accessories to add for even more drying space. We will use it in the future for sippy cups, and we may or may not be currently using it for wine glasses...Can you tell I like this drying rack?!

 Moby Wrap. I use my Moby all.the.time. I have read many reviews that it's difficult to learn to wrap, but it really just takes practice. There are so many benefits to wearing your baby! {p.s. I love this babywearing site}

Foam Playmat. These are a must-have with infants. It's a great versatile (and portable!) play mat. Ours is in the bathroom on the tile floor so P can play while I get ready and I don't have to worry about her hitting her noggin on the hard surface :)

 Sensory Balls. These are great sensory tools for babies. Peyton likes inspecting them, and now she's learning how to roll them!



{Stay tuned for my next favorite things edition: for cloth diapers}


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment