December 20, 2013

# Christmas # Peyton

This Christmas Season

I have found myself to be incredibly busy this Christmas season! I can't believe it will be here in 5 (FIVE!) days.

This year has been extra fun with Peyton. Although she doesn't fully "get it" she is certainly in awe of all things this season.

We had fun at the Christmas tree farm, but P didn't understand why we had a tree inside!



We ran into Santa at my work Christmas party :) She was all about talking to him, but wasn't a fan of sitting in his lap



And of course, we had to make time to go to North Point Mall to see the real Santa. I'm serious y'all. This guy has been around since I was a little kid, and he hasn't aged. He is all things Christmas spirit.


<Here's a peek at last year with the big guy >

One of these days I will get some photos of someone besides Peyton. 
Wishing you a wonderful season!

No comments:

Post a Comment