December 03, 2013

# Blogging # Christmas

A Few of my Favorite Things {Gifts Under $100}

Well friends it's been a busy week! Unfortunately, I have not been busy celebrating Thanksgiving or enjoying the season with the family...I've been working. A LOT. Ohhh the life of a nurse :)



I am back with the last installment of this super fun series- A Few of My Favorite Things: Gifts Under $100.
I have loved these weekly posts, and they have certainly put me in the Christmas shopping mood!






ONE A point & shoot camera. This Nikon Coolpix is a great little camera with all the bells & whistles. If you are not a professional photographer, this is perfect to catch all of life's little moments!

TWO KitchenAid Hand Mixer Let's be honest- we all want that $400 KitchenAid stand mixer. It's pretty. But unless you bake frequently, do you really need that? This hand mixer is brought to you by the same company and it's a great tool for the more "infrequent" baker. These range in price from $50-$99.

THREE Start or add to a collection! A china collection can be costly, but what a great gift to start or add to an existing collection for someone! (Obviously, this can apply to any collection).

FOUR Cufflinks.Monogrammed cufflinks. Such a personal gift for the man in your life, and these have quite a price range (even as low as $20!).

FIVE For the baby or kiddo on your list, you can't go wrong with a cute set of PJ's. Add a monogram and you are all set :)
This set comes from my favorite embroidery shop-Southern Stamp Embroidery. (Shop local, friends!)

SIX You can't go wrong with gift cards. Although I used to think these were a little impersonal, now I see so many varieties of gift cards! Is your recipient a coffee lover? Or a movie guru? A bargain shopper? You can find a card for anyone and make it personal.

Well, that wraps up (haha...get it? "wraps up") our Favorite Things Christmas series. We will be back to our regularly scheduled blogging soon!

Don't forget to link up :)




8 comments:

  1. Agreed on the china! Always a great gift to keep collecting!!!!
    And bless you for your sweet servant heart!! I have a lot of nurse friends...y'all are GOLD! BLESS!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      It's such a rewarding career but can really take a toll around the holidays!

      Delete
  2. I have that camera and I really like it. Love all your ideas! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But what if I want those PJs?? haha Love your list!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting a hand mixer too! And your right all little ones look too cute handle in personalized outfits

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got that hand mixer as a wedding gift and love it! It definitely makes things much easier for baking! Love your list!

    ReplyDelete