May 02, 2014

# Five on Friday # Weekend

Five on Friday

It's Friday again! But I'm loving this Friday more than the last...because I have the weekend off work!

{ONE} Zulily.
I have been searching for a kitchen set for P's birthday and I found THE perfect one on Zulily! I love it...and the price wasn't too bad. Please tell me you've discovered this site.


{TWO} Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner.
We've used a sound machine while P sleeps since she was an infant. I became a little concerned after reading an article about sound machines affecting hearing. After accidentally leaving our machine out of town, I decided it was time to buy the Sleep Easy Sound Conditioner. It has a more natural noise, and it seems to relax P the minute I turn it on. I'm in love.

{THREE} Shredded Chicken.
I put out an SOS on Facebook the other day requesting tips on easily shredding chicken. It may seem silly, but using two forks is way too time consuming for me and I was looking for something quick!
Enter my KitchenAid mixer. 4 chicken breasts, flat beater, 30 seconds
I guarantee you there will be a recipe post with this method in the near future!


{FOUR} Baby Kicks.
Little Bean is finally getting big and strong enough for those little kicks to be recognizable. There is nothing sweeter and NO better feeling in the world, right?

{FIVE} Summer Wreath.
It's almost time to take down the spring wreath and prepare for summer! I am loving this one.

Via Etsy

Link UP!

No comments:

Post a Comment