May 30, 2014

# Five on Friday

Five on Friday

Friday, Friday, Friday!!

Although I am working today, I am excited to have this weekend off!





{ONE} Summertiiiiiime!
Yes, I realize the first day of summer isn't officially for another month, but our neighborhood pool is open + school is out = SUMMER!
We spent a couple of hours at the pool last weekend and I can tell already it's going to be great season. Peyton is still a water bug, which makes things way easier :)


{TWO} Party Planning.
I can't believe it, but it's (past) time to begin planning Peyton's second birthday party! We are toning it way down this year with something at home, but I still think it's important to celebrate our sweet girl in style!

 
{THREE} Wedding Recap.
We had a most amazing time celebrating the marriage of two of our best friends a few weekends ago. I am so ready to complete a full post of the big day...and some photos are finally coming in, so it will be soon, friends! You do not want to miss it-gorgeous couple, gorgeous downtown Atlanta backdrop, and a gorgeous flower girl ;)


 {FOUR} Saying Goodbye.
It's a bittersweet day as I say "goodbye" to my intern at work. Hannah's last day of her internship is today, and it's time for her to venture out on her own. It has been so fun working with this lady over the past few months and I am thrilled she will remain on day shift so we can still work together. I will miss us working so closely, and I will definitely miss the extra help!


{FIVE} Laid Back Weekend.
It's long overdue, for sure. I see some minor house cleaning/projects, pool time, and maybe a nap or two in my future. MUCH NEEDED!




Don't forget to LINK UP


4 comments:

  1. Oh girl I wish it was pool weather in Arkansas- it's been raining all week long! Boooooo!

    Have a good weekend- laying by the pool and relaxing and all. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We really expected the rain to come this weekend, but not one drop today! Hoping it gets sunnier in Arkansas soon!

      Delete
  2. What a cute birthday theme! My little girl also had a MM birthday when she was 2. Now she'll be 7! I'm ready to be in our pool but my youngest has strep throat :( so nurse how long should I expect that to last???? hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was hoping to go with a more original theme, but the kiddo just loves MM so I'm embracing it! Hoping your little one feels better soon...with antibiotics on board hopefully just a few days :)

      Delete