May 19, 2014

# Family # Weekend

Mother's Day- How it has Changed!

This was my second year celebrating Mother's Day as a mother, and it still hasn't hit me!
I have always thought of this day as a time to honor my Mom, so it's still strange for anyone to be celebrating me as a Mom!

Ben started our day with some breakfast on our back deck-where he surprised me with some new furniture! I have been putting the bug in his ear about wanting to get our deck set up and he certainly delivered!




We met my family for a late brunch at Olde Blind Dog again this year and enjoyed stuffed french toast, banger omelets , and spicy chicken & biscuits. The non-preggo adults also enjoyed a Bloody Mary.


The kiddo(s) who made me a Momma!

After making our rounds to other family & friends, we spent a wonderful evening on our deck!
I put my feet up and watched Peyton play with her water table and felt Bean play with my bladder ;) Best day!


I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's day celebrating the Mommas in your life (including yourself!)

No comments:

Post a Comment