January 16, 2011

# Random

Isn't that cute?

{warning: random post}
I have developed an unhealthy obsession with Mustang. Every time I see her, I can't help but tell her how freakin' cute she is. 
All wrapped up when our heat was out

She wants to go out and play in the snow
Now, she has a little competition. Rowen (Mom's dog) has been visiting a lot lately...and she's pretty cute too. My Mom is currently trying to find a home for her. Ben is calling this a 'test drive'. We will see

The standoff

She is so affectionate and loves to cuddle
On another random note (don't say I didn't warn you), I got my FIRST blog award from my friend Ingrid at Hakuna Matata. I always enjoy keeping up with her through her blog.


It's nice to have an award-it means folks are reading. I do work hard to think of interesting things to write about (although this post, ironically, is an exception). I spent an hour yesterday trying to figure out how to get better font for my posts and and add a cute post divider...until I started trying to write code in html format and completely gave up. It's cute enough for now, I think. Maybe I will try again someday.
I will pass this award on to:

My buddy Jill who has been blogging about her recent move to NYC and the culture shock of it all! It's so entertaining.

Also, Shannon's posts always make me laugh. I think it's so cool that we both went to the same elementary school in Memphis (but didn't know each other), then I moved to Alpharetta in 5th grade. Shannon and I both ended up at UT in the same sorority. Weird.

Anyway, that's all the randomness I have for now.



2 comments:

  1. Liked this post ;)
    Mustang is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU BETTER HOPE I DONT EVER COME TO ATLANTA BECAUSE I WILL STEAL EVERY LAST GOLDEN RETRIEVER YOU GUYS HAVE!!!!! teehehehe, miss you coyots :)

    ReplyDelete