January 31, 2011

# Pets

Wow January!

So, remember my post about my plans for the upcoming year? Well, I have been busy busy making it happen...and it's not even February yet!


Could spring be around the corner?!
Getting in Shape- Well, let's say I have at least started this process. I had a lot of success with Weight Watchers at one point in my life and have decided to follow the program again. I started about a week ago. Go me. I like this program because it really makes me think about everything that I eat. I wish I had the self discipline to just "eat healthy" but I don't. I need a structured program to help me keep up with it. As for the exercising...well, I am still trying to figure out a routine that works with my night schedule. It's difficult to figure that out. But, with this gorgeous spring-like weather we have had lately, I am finding myself outside and more active!


Similar to the house we found
House Hunting- Although we still have not begun the financial process of owning a home (which is the biggest headache!), Ben and I went house hunting yesterday just for the fun of it. We found one that we really liked, and as we stood in the living room planning where our furniture would go, I saw the wheels spinning in his head. We are ready to start the process and start the saving!






Maybe Get a Dog- Well, that trial basis for Rowen has turned into a 3 week stay and a perfect blend into our family. She is still somewhat restless at times, probably because she is accustomed to 2 other dogs and a large backyard. But, she is settling in nicely. We spent all weekend at the dog park, where she met some new friends and had a great time!
Rowen as a puppy!
Rowen in the snow(en)

Taking a nap

With her brother Jack 

After her eye surgery

So you can see that January has been quite a month so far! It was so nice actually having a weekend off, but it's back to work tonight! : /






1 comment:

  1. ohmygoodness this post is soooo fabulous! i love everything about it :) I know what you mean about finding a 'routine' with exercise- as i've been blogging trying to do the same thing ha. you'll find a good one that will fit just for you :)

    ReplyDelete