February 07, 2011

# Pets # Weekend

Weekend in Review

Wow, I actually get to write one of these. With my sporadic work schedule, I rarely have a full weekend off where I can plan things!
On Friday, I came home from work and got a little nap in before meeting the girls in the family for Betsy's birthday lunch. Yumm! Mexican food!
On Saturday morning, I spent time cleaning the house (again) while Ben was at work. Rowen has been great, but this dog hair is starting to get to me! I have tried a few hair removal tools, and I use my Swiffer Vac daily. Still trying to find the perfect solution for pet hair : )
When Ben got home from work, we spent the rest of the day house hunting. Really, this whole thing makes me laugh because we haven't even met with a loan agent or real estate agent. But, we enjoy looking and creating our list of must-haves and deal breakers for our home.
On Sunday, we left around 7:15 to go to the dog show in Atlanta. There were tons of different breeds there, and Ben really enjoyed being able to see the dogs showing in obedience. 
Boxers

Bulldogs

An interesting character...this is a Chinese Crested

Beautiful Golden

Goldens in the ring

Small horses Great Danes in the ring

St. Bernard...wearing a bib?

On Sunday evening, we had Christa, David, and Ken over to hang out and watch the Superbowl. We had lots of food, and stuffed ourselves silly! 
I was cheering for The Packers for a variety of reasons. I'll share one with you:
On the Left, my brother-in-law Jared
On the Right,  Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay quarterback
Do you see a resemblance?

We enjoyed watching The Puppy Bowl after the big game. Rowen had a great time watching the pups and playing with her new toy "Stinky"
A Florida Gator stuffed animal. She has already chewed off an eyeball. That's my girl!

She loves watching dogs on TV! (sorry the video is a little dark)


1 comment:

  1. I love listening to you laugh!!! Makes me feel like I'm there!! Love you

    ReplyDelete