November 26, 2013

# Blogging # Christmas

A Few of my Favorite Things {Stocking Stuffer Linkup}

I am back for the second installment of the Christmas linkup! This week, our focus is Favorite Things: stocking stuffers. So much fun!

Stocking stuffers are my fave because these gifts are typically inexpensive (typically) but require some thought and creativity!


ONE. I am a sucker for Aveda products. These trial sized lotions and lip balm are perfect for dropping in a stocking!

TWO. Am I the only one who struggles with the 4 inches of iPhone cord? I think anyone with an iPhone could use an extra charger...with some extra cord!

THREE. Ok, if you are looking for a nicer gift for the stocking, you can't go wrong with James Avery jewelry. It's unique, well crafted, and won't break the bank!

FOUR. Magazines!! These can be such a fun and personal gift. You can find any topic, too: Southern Living, trashy gossip, fashion, fitness, food & crafts. Tie 'em up with a ribbon and you've got a great stocking stuffer!

FIVE. Did anyone else know you can buy OPI minis? I've just discovered these...so exciting! You can purchase a sampler pack and give someone a variety of colors!

SIX. Infinity. Scarf. Add a monogram for a personal touch! Perfect for cold weather :)

Hope you're feeling inspired by this list. Remember to link up!


7 comments:

  1. Loving the monogrammed scarf-these are two of my favorite things! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hubby would love that charger! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun list!!! My hubby put a magazine subscription in my stocking last year and thought that was the best idea ever!!! Thanks for linking up with us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One year my mom got me the OPI minis. They last the whole year and you get to try a whole bunch of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Magazines! Yes! The simple things !! :) love it. Thanks for linking up with us!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Drooling over that scarf!! I love getting nail polish in stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need that chevron monogram scarf in my closet asap! I love the mini nail polishes! Such a good deal to buy a set and get all those colours rather than spending a large chunk of change on one bottle!

    ReplyDelete