March 14, 2014

# Five on Friday

Five on Friday


ONE. Spring is coming
It's on the way and I cannot wait for slightly warmer temps and the chance to spend our days outside! We've been taking advantage of the sporadic 70 degree temperatures we've had (because the next day we experience a high of 34...)!


TWO. Second Trimester
Oh I am so ready for this milestone. Having been through this before, I am now aware of the bliss that comes with the 2nd trimester of pregnancy. (Well...bliss compared to the fatigue and nausea of 1st trimester and whale-like status and discomfort of the 3rd trimester!)





THREE. Movin on Up
The husband has received another promotion at work (that's 2 in less than 2 years!) and I could not be more proud of him. He puts in a lot of hard work at the office and always goes above and beyond what is expected of his role. He deserves it!




FOUR. New 'Do
I got a much-needed cut and color last weekend and it makes me feel so FRESH! There is something about a nice trim and touch-up to make everything look better :)


FIVE. Catching Fire
Guess what came out on DVD last week? Yup...Catching Fire.
I saw it in theaters with my little sisters, but the hubs didn't see it until this week. And he watched it twice :) (Shhh-don't tell him I told you!)


Enjoy your weekend, friends!

2 comments:

  1. Girl, over in NC I am sick of the crazy weather too! I spent Tuesday laying out with a book and Thursday freezing my butt off. Congrats to your husband, that is amazing! I hope you have a smooth rest of your pregnancy. Have a terrific weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be that way in the south, right? Unfortunately, in a month or two people will be complaining about how hot it is! Oh well...I'd rather be at the pool!
      Have a great weekend :)

      Delete