March 21, 2014

# Five on Friday

Five on Friday



ONE. Chattanooga Bound
We are SO overdue for a visit with our buddies in Chattanooga! Baby Wells is 4 months old already and I haven't been able to squeeze those cheeks. It will be great to catch up with the whole gang this weekend and watch the kids play together :)


TWO. Thirty-One Goodies
I was in need of a new wristlet when a friend at work came to the rescue with her Thirty One catalog. I love my new Vary You in Grey Quilted Dots! It has 3 expandable compartments to hold all my stuff..including my phone. It's perfect to transfer from the diaper bag to my work bag, or carry on its own.
THREE. Sidewalk. Chalk.
We love being outdoors, and I am all about finding some new things to keep P entertained (and not running towards the street...ahem)! Sidewalk chalk was a huge hit, and it makes me smile to see my little one's artwork spread across the driveway :)


FOUR. Hummus
Garlic Hummus. Pine Nut Hummus. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. I'm in love with it all right now. Not the worst pregnancy craving one can have, right?

FIVE. 24
We have been on a 24 kick lately and I am not complaining about my frequent date nights with Jack Bauer my husband :)
The 12-episode "bonus" season begins in May!



Link up y'all!


2 comments:

  1. Hello from the link up! Sounds like you're enjoying a fun weekend!! Hooray for road trips, time with those dear ....& sidewalk chalk ;) Enjoy every bit of it!!

    ReplyDelete