April 01, 2014

# Home # Projects

Be Our Guest

We love having overnight guests here! I always strive to be a great hostess: meal planning, fresh towels & sheets, and spare toiletry items. Typically, I stash the 'little extras' in the drawer in the guest bathroom, but I am loving the idea of a guest basket!

My Aunt is coming in town this weekend and I am excited to practice my guest basket assembly on her :)
She is the most low-maintenance person ever so this should be easy!

Here are some things I plan to include:

Guest Basket


In the basket: magazines, toothbrush & toothpaste, fancy soap, snacks & water, gum, contact solution, hand sanitizer, pain reliever, notepad & pen (maybe with a sweet welcome message & your WiFi password!)

Tie it all together with a simple bouquet of seasonal flowers and you're set

Are there any items you would add to your guest basket?
 

1 comment:

  1. that is such a fun idea! Maybe I should try that out one day :) have fun with your aunt!

    ReplyDelete