April 03, 2014

# Bean # Family

Bean Bumpdate: 15 Weeks

Now that I'm settling in to the 2nd trimester, I thought it would be a good time to begin documenting this pregnancy a little more!


What's New: The nickname! I have been brainstorming nicknames for a while (i.e. Junebug) and finally settled on 'Bean'. This baby is super active already-like a little jumping bean! I'm relieved to stop calling him/her 'baby' or 'new baby'.

What's Old: Evening Nausea. I know things could be so. much. worse. in this department, but I'm ready to feel better in the evenings. I'm hoping I will find relief in the coming weeks...or perhaps this is my body telling me to go to bed!

Baby: Size of a Navel Orange. Limbs and joints are moving!
          Gender: We aren't finding out!!!

Belly: People are not lying to you when they say your belly shows way sooner with the 2nd baby. My goodness...this belly is out of control already.
       Craving: Tomato Soup

No belly pic this week...I'm just not ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment